A. ’Roadshow `Passport to the world´ in the Nordic and Baltic countries’
CLIENT: Destination Asia
United Spirit Nordic (USN) was asked to represent client Destination Asia during Roadshow `Passport to the world´ October 2015 in the Nordic and Baltic countries adressed to the travel trade in the Baltic market. The goal was to tap into the Baltic market for the Destination Asia as a DMC since this was an untouched market for them.
- Participating in the large “Passport to the world” Road show 2015 in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn with strategic partners Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Sixt, Generator Hostels. The Roadshow was executed as breakfast seminars with presentation and free – flow workshop.
- Handing out Destination Asia merchandise and information
- Total numbers of visitors during the Roadshow: 70 agents particpated in the breakfast seminars
- We had 6 group request within 2 weeks after the roadshow
B. ’Visit Jordan in the Danish travel show’
The knowledge of Jordan as a leisure destination is still quite low in the Scandinavian region. Adjacent countries are hurting Jordans reputation as a safe and beautiful travel destination.
- Great presence and visibility in Denmarks largest travel fair in Herning
- There was multiple activities at the booth so customers passing by could experience some of the exciting products Jordan benefit from including body scrubs from The Dead Sea and Jordanian specialities like sweets, nuts and local wine
- We encouraged people to engage in our competition on ”Visit Jordan Norden” Facebook page
- More than 70 people participated in the competition and the total reach of the competition reached more than 1200 people and the Facebook page generated 100 new organic likes.
- The most frequently asked question was about the safety in Jordan to which we could reply that it is which reasured a lot of visitors.
Furthermore a lot of questions were also directed towards biblical and historical sights to which we had different brochures and a former travel agent to inform them about Jordan.